Orthopedic Shoes by Dr. OrthopedicWelcome to the specialised site for orthopedic shoes and insoles Dr. Orthopedic. Here, you can find useful information about the health problems of the leg and the foot, as well as the best ideas how to solve them. The orthopedic shoes by Dr. Orthopedic were developed by leading experts and podiatrists, and they provide quality solutions for patients with diabetic foot, hallux valgus, flatfootedness, metatarsalgia, deformations of the foot, etc.
About usOur group of companies is an established supplier of orthopedic, anatomic and comfortable shoes on the Bulgarian market for the brands:
• ADOUR, BRUMAN, PULMAN – France;
• Dr. COMFORT – Turkey,
• POLARIS – Turkey, etc.
Considering the customer demand and the needs of the market, and using the acquired experience in the sector of medical products, we made the decision to start Bulgarian manufacturing of orthopedic shoes using modern technologies, in accordance with Directive 93/42 ЕЕС.
Under the trade mark Dr. Orthopedic we manufacture custom-made orthopedic shoes, which were developed by orthopedists and podiatrists for various pathologies of the leg and the foot.
Procedure for free disburcementProcedure for granting social assistance for the purchase of orthopedic shoes, through the RHOC/NHOC.
LINE FOR FREE PICKUP The necessary documents for the granting of targeted aid by the National Health Insurance Fund for the purchase of medical devices, aids and devices, according to Art. 73, paragraph 1 of the Law on People with Disabilities, from section A of the specification, approved by the Supreme Council of the National Health Insurance Fund with a decision №RD-NS-04-135/16.11.2021, in force from 01.07.2022:
1. Referral from the general practitioner to a specialized, orthopedic LCC. Specialized, orthopedic LCCs, issuing medical protocols for orthopedic shoes.
2. Medical protocol from the LKK for orthopedic shoes. If you have a diabetic foot, you must apply tests done by your endocrinologist proving diabetic polyneuropathy or microangiopathy.
3. When you visit the LCC, you will be issued an electronic protocol/decision for an aid, device, facility or medical device. On the spot, you will have the opportunity to submit an application to the Regional Health Insurance Fund (RDIF) and the NHIF, which will be sent electronically by the LCC to the institution.
4. You will receive notification from the NHIF about the issued approval for the provision of orthopedic shoes and/or orthopedic insoles to the e-mail indicated by you and/or by telephone without visiting the offices of the NHIF.
5. After receiving the confirmation from the RHOC/NHOC, please come to choose and take an individual measure for making orthopedic shoes.
6. Receiving the orthopedic shoes.